How comfortable using your camera.
- Do you understand how to use the exposure triangle: ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture? If you don’t understand the exposure triangle, I can help.
- Do you understand the white balance in your camera?
- Do you know when it’s best to use Aperture rather than Shutter Speed?
- Do you know when to increase your ISO?
- Do you understand why your images are blurry?
- Are you comfortable shooting in manual mode?
- Do you know composition?
- Do you use Back Bottom Focus, know what it is or how to set it up?
- Do you shoot in JPEG or RAW, do you under the difference between the two?
- Which one of these apertures will probably give you the sharpest images?
If you are struggling to answer the questions? I can help you with your camera struggles.